Friday 14 June 2019

Raft Play day 3

I finished  building my second floor its pretty useful as i can can use if for more space and its a better vantage point to view things from.


These will help me as i can move around from spot to spot, and i can have way more moves to pick from, also this can help me reach higher islands which i need to do.


the strategies im going to try and focus on tomorrow is getting a lot of materials so i can make what items i want

I built the first floor so i could die and store my weapons/materials and out of necessity as i was constantly dying when i build it out
I built the second floor to have a better vantage point and to have more room on my boat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview

1. Which assignments did you enjoy and why?  The assignment i enjoyed the most is Raft because i enjoy playing video games and i got to pla...